17 April, 2018
API Platform is a versatile framework for building API-driven projects. If you want to know if it’s the right tool for your team, make sure to come and see the free webinar organised by The Software House!
If your developers are fed up with writing boilerplate code and lose a lot of time on debugging common functionalities, API Platform may be just the thing for you (especially if you’ve got Symfony in your tech stack). By taking away the hassle part of building an API, it keeps the team focused on business logic. However, as every tool, it’s got some flaws too. In The Software House, we’ve already used API Platform in a dozen of projects and we want to share our experience.
- Who’s behind the API Platform? What do the authors promise to us?
- Using API Platform to generate an API compliant with schema.org.
- Exploring the out-of-the-box functionalities with Swagger UI.
- Enabling Graph QL and iQL.
- API Platform as an Symfony app – using bundles, functionalities and endpoints which are not RESTful.
- Most common problems.
- API Platform – yay or nay?
- Question time!