15 October 2018
Creating an API with Apiary: How to boost the collaboration in your team
Being a backend developer in a software development team isn’t a piece of cake. Frontend and mobile developers often cannot proceed with their own job unless backend devs finish building an API. Therefore, the whole process gets longer and the client gets mad. But what if we tell you that there’s this platform, Apiary, which can boost the design, development and documentation of APIs in your team?
Maciej Mączko and Andrzej Wysoczański – backend developer and frontend developer with years of experience – will show you the magic of Oracle Apiary and some good practices for using it in your projects. During the webinar you’ll learn:
- What are the most common problems with creating an API and presenting it to other developers
- How can you tackle these problems using non-technical solutions and why they don’t always work
- Why we believe that Apiary is one of the most useful tools to boost the whole process of building an API
- How to quickly create your first API contract with Apiary and how to benefit from the „instant mocking” and „auto test generation” features
- What are the most common use cases of Apiary and when its best to stick to other solutions
During the webinar, we’ll also answer additional questions. Register for free and boost the collaboration in your team!
- November 7th 2018, 10:00 (CET)
- November 14th 2018, 14:00 (CET)
Each session will last about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
See also: Practical guide to API Platform