Welcome to The Software House CTO Roundtable Series #2!
This time, we’re going to focus on a few backend-related issues, not only from the technical point of view but also how people, business and processes all depend on proper scalability. During this webinar, you’ll learn how to expand development teams, find a balance between reputation, costs, people and reliability, and finally, how to choose technologies supporting your business’ growth.
The key topics include:
- Backend scalability, infrastructure and frameworks in 2020
- Designing processes with scalability, reliability and reputation in mind
- Distinguishing hype from improvements when introducing new technologies
- Internal development teams and their fears
- “Not invented here (NIH)” syndrome and how to properly handle it
Our host, Gerbert Oude Velthuis, invited three experts on scalability who will exchange ideas on optimisation with attention to people, processes and technology:
- Sami Pippuri – CTO and Head of Product at MaaS Solutions
- Yan Cui – AWS Serverless Hero, the host of Real World Serverless Podcast
- Marek Gajda – CTO at The Software House
The Roundtable Series is completely free of charge. All you need to do is sign up and show up. See you there! 👋
About the event
Roundtable Series are free events dedicated to C-level professionals and tech managers. They are hosted every month by Gerbert Oude Velthuis – CTO of Travelia and General Manager for TSH NL, who is joined by three guest speakers. These online meetings are designed to share ideas on current topics where anyone can come, ask a question and join the discussion with other tech specialists.