A month ago, we published the State of Frontend 2020 report. Based on the survey of 4.500 frontend developers from around the globe, it’s the biggest and most up-to-date source of knowledge on frontend development trends.
Now, it’s time to make the most of this data and discuss what the recent changes in frontend development mean for your business. That’s why we invited experts from leading software companies for this Fireside Chat – to explain the State of Frontend 2020 results from the perspective of a tech manager. You can see the list of speakers below.
We answered these questions:
- Is React the true king of frontend frameworks? Who are the contenders?
- Should you care about the rising popularity of TypeScript?
- Is Jamstack already a thing? Who can benefit from using static site generators?
- Will micro frontends reach the same maturity as microservices did?
- What is the role of frontend developers in modern product development teams?