If you look for any positives these days, then we all definitely have more time to catch up and improve our skills. 😉 We’ve prepared something for ambitious frontend developers and tech managers working in React and React Native.
Have you built interactive web applications in the last few years? Then you’ve must surely stumble upon React. However, the React way is infiltrating and taking over the world of mobile! And that means many different ways to implement the web-mobile project just by using one solution – React.js. ⭐️
It’s good news not only to developers who can deliver software products faster but also for managers who tend the business-related issues in React-based projects. We will talk about the profitability of such solutions, what scenarios will justify using React technologies and how speeding things up will save you (and your clients) time and money.
During the webinar, Andrzej Hanusek (Senior Frontend Developer at The Software House) will discuss the following topics:
- simultaneous delivery of web and mobile applications using three approaches: react-native-web, PWA (React only) and a combination of React/React Native using mono-repositories
- the strengths and weaknesses of each of these three approaches
- decisions we had to make during a real-life React/React Native project
- how to work in monorepo faster
- good practices of sharing logic between web and mobile applications