Have you ever wondered what happens with a letter or a parcel before it’s delivered to you? 📦 And how queues can improve such (and many other) processes that people and companies deal with everyday?
During our upcoming webinar, Marek Surma – PHP Developer at The Software House, will present you an overview of how queues in Laravel work. And what are the similarities between these processes and the operations carried out at the post office.
Marek will guide you through the whole queuing process, pointing out all the most important aspects. Here’s an excerpt from the agenda:
- What are queues? How to handle them in Laravel?
- In what cases it’s good to use queues?
- How to configure Laravel properly to handle queues?
- How to create job classes and dispatch jobs?
- When and how to use command line queue workers and Laravel Horizon?
- How to handle failed jobs?
- How to recreate the post office processes using the Laravel queues?
Subjects discussed during our event will be 100% based on real-life cases and experiences. Also, Marek will answer your questions during a Q&A session after the webinar. 💬 The whole event will last for approximately 1 hour.
The webinar is absolutely FREE, so don’t hesitate and sign up now! ✍️