During the third CTO Roundtable, we will focus on something that may appear pretty challenging for the majority of the CTOs – the unpredicted, sudden growth of your business overnight.
Our host, Gerbert Oude Velthuis, invited Daniel Gebler – CTO of Picnic – the world’s fastest-growing online supermarket with over 350.000 customers in 125 cities in the Netherlands. Picnic experienced a sudden, 15x growth rate in users recently, and Daniel’s team role was to handle that challenge.
The key topics include:
- how to get your product ready for the sudden growth of your business?
- what tools, metrics and data are useful to predict the growth?
- how is your development team and business structure getting ready for that?
- how to secure the budget for such growth?
- how to hire the best talent for tech scale-ups?
- what is the role of the dual leadership within the digital product teams?
About the event
Roundtable Series are free events dedicated to C-level professionals and tech managers. They are hosted every month by Gerbert Oude Velthuis – CTO of Travelia and General Manager for TSH NL, who is joined by top European CTOs. These online meetings are designed to share ideas on current topics where anyone can come, ask a question and join the discussion with other tech specialists.